septiembre 19, 2007

Días negros...

Hay días negros como el de hoy. Días en los que no te quieres levantar. Días en los que preferirías dormir y dormir para no saber nada.

Que el mundo se caiga a pedazos...

Hoy me siento enferma, nauseabunda y ausente. Me gustaría ir a Orlando.

I just wonder if im doing right... if i'm taking the right choices, if I should fight for it (even when i know it wont take me anywhere, but to more suffering). It makes no sense to live this way///i want to learn french so I can write a post in french -so many ppl know english right now, and some of you will understand all this nonsense.

I want to go home... will someone notice? They will, they mess in everything but their own bussines...

Je ne veux pas travailler...
y exijo venganza.

FiN
The eNd
Au revoir
************
Yo no pido que, las cosas me salgan siempre bien, pero es que ya estoy harto de perderte sin querer.
Nadie como Alejandro.