octubre 17, 2009

Gray or grey?

Sometimes I find myself sitting back in reminiscense, specially when I have to watch other people kissing.

By the way, on my last post i was wondering if it was gray or grey, so I happened to find this interesting explanation that i loved (specially the spelling story) coming from Bernie Zimmerman's words from more than five years ago.

So, in a few and simple words:

  • Gray is a color.
  • Grey is a colour.

Is something like "mostro" and "monstruo" in spanish. One of them is much glamorous than the other.

And that's it for today. My next post: on french, huh, huh...

2 comentarios:

Invaginary Friend with a Noisy Daugther dijo...

Please!!!!!! lie to me, lie to me pinocchio....


Stop, someone is watching us, fck, its my daughter, she found this bag full of.....lies.

SirenNa dijo...

So if she's reading, why wont she leave a comment?